Creator: Rob Walling, author of Start Small, Stay Small.
Purpose: Distill the key points you’ll need as a micropreneur or solo founder to create and launch products that make a difference, provide amazing value to niche markets and change their own little corner of the world.
The Micropreneur Manifesto
- It’s Much Harder Than It Looks.
- There is Power in Working Alone.
- Focus on Your Strengths.
- Freelancing is Dangerous.
- Seek Leverage.
- Stay Away from “Moonshot” Ideas.
- Product Last. Market First.
- Charge for Your Product.
- Passion Isn’t All it’s Cracked Up to Be.
- The Pressure of Freedom.
- Become a Black Belt Internet Marketer.
- Think Human Automation.
- The More You Do in Public, the Faster Things Will Move.
- Failure is an Option.
- Live Like a Pauper, Treat Your Business Like a King.
- Reject Growth.
Author’s Website: http://www.softwarebyrob.com/