Purpose: Core principles to guide our actions and keep Google looking towards the future.
Google’s Philosophy and Core Principles
- Focus on the user and all else will follow.
- It’s best to do one thing really, really well.
- Fast is better than slow.
- Democracy on the web works.
- You don’t need to be at your desk to need an answer.
- You can make money without doing evil.
- There’s always more information out there.
- The need for information crosses all borders.
- You can be serious without a suit.
- Great just isn’t good enough.
Complete Manifesto: http://www.google.com/corporate/tenthings.html
One thought on “Google: Ten Things We Know To Be True”