Creator: American Architect, Frank Lloyd Wright
Purpose: As a guide for the architecture apprentices that worked at his Taliesin studio/school.
Frank Lloyd Wrights: Apprentice Manifesto
1. An honest ego in a healthy body.
2. An eye to see nature
3. A heart to feel nature
4. Courage to follow nature
5. The sense of proportion (humor)
6. Appreciation of work as idea and idea as work
7. Fertility of imagination
8. Capacity for faith and rebellion
9. Disregard for commonplace (inorganic) elegance
10. Instinctive cooperation
Blog Article from Gretchen Rubin’s The Happiness Project
Original Source: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Autobiography (Amazon)
Image from blog of Travelling with MJ