Creator: Zappos sells clothing, shoes, bags, etc and is renowned for its customer service.
Purpose: To define the Zappos Family culture.
Manifesto : Core Values Frog!
The best thing about the Zappos Family is our unique culture. As we grew as a company, we didn’t want to lose that culture, and we wanted a way to share it with all employees and anyone else who touches Zappos.com.
We created these ten core values to more clearly define what exactly the Zappos Family culture is. They are reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have. Our core values are always the framework from which we make all of our decisions.
When searching for potential employees, we’re looking for people who both understand the need for these core values and are willing to embrace and embody them. To help us along, every day, in every situation we ask ourselves: What would Core Values Frog do…?
1. Deliver Wow Through Service
2. Embrace and Drive Change
3. Create Fun and a Little Weirdness
4. Be Adventurous, Creative and Open-Minded
5. Pursue Growth and Learning
6. Build Open and Honest Relationships with Communication
7. Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
8. Do More with Less
9. Be Passionate and Determined
10. Be Humble