Creator: Hannah Samuel, co-author of The Integrity Factor with Ricky Nowak.
Purpose: We need guidelines to make sure we can create and maintain a positive reputation.
The 10 Commandments of Reputation Branding
1. Make it easy for others to speak well of you
2. Keep abreast of changing values and expectations
3. Seek win-win outcomes from every interaction
4. Never assume others think or feel the same way you do
5. Do not gossip or be disparaging about your competitors
6. When in doubt, ask yourself: ‘Is this likely to damage or enhance my reputation?’
7. Accept responsibility and accountability for your actions
8. Avoid over-promising and under-delivering
9. Never breach the bond of trust you build with clients and others
10. Always act with integrity
Authors Website: http://www.hannahsamuel.com/
Manifesto spotted in Hannah’s newsletter.
Facebook Page: www.Facebook.com/HannahSamuelSpeaker