Creator: Chris Guillebeau, Fighter of the Status Quo
Purpose: Live life on your terms whilst making a positive difference in the lives of others at the same time.
The Art of Non-Conformity
- Set Your Own Rules
- Live the Life You Want
- Change the World
- You must be open to new ideas
- You must be dissatisfied with the Status Quo
- You must be willing to Take Personal Responsbility
- You must be willing to Work hard
11 Ways to Be Unremarkably Average
- Accept what people tell you at face value.
- Don’t question authority.
- Go to college because you’re supposed to, not because you want to learn something.
- Go overseas once or twice in your life, to somewhere safe like England.
- Don’t try to learn another language, everyone else will eventually learn English.
- Think about starting your own business, but never do it.
- Think about writing a book, but never do it.
- Get the largest mortgage you qualify for and spend 30 years paying for it.
- Sit at a desk 40 hours a week for an average of 10 hours of productive work.
- Don’t stand out or draw attention to yourself.
- Jump through hoops. Check off boxes.
Pdf Download: A Brief Guide to World Domination
Book: Chris Guillebeau, The Art of Non-Conformity, Perigee, New York, 2010, Page 9